Solution for Injection
Transparent colorless liquid.
1 ml contains:
0.25 mg of cloprostenol sodium salt.
PHARMACOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Cloprostenol is a synthetic analogue of prostaglandin F2-alpha, which luteal phase during the sexual cycle of females causes regression of the corpus luteum and promotes the growth and development of follicles.
Cows, Heifers: to strengthening contractions in the case of complicated labor, acceleration of involution of the uterus, detention of heam, endometritis therapy in combination with antibiotics, for persistent corpus luteum regression, regression of the corpus luteum cyst, for stimulation and synchronization of estrus during insemination.
Sows: to stimulation and farrowing synchronization.
Mares: to stimulation of estrus and persistent corpus luteum regression.
Female Dogs, Cats: to treat chronic endometritis and for termination of an unwanted pregnancy.
For females of all species, drugs are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
Cows, Heifers, Bullocks:
- In the case of maternity complications – 2 ml per 400 kg of body weight.
- For every 50 kg more (less) weight dose increases (decreases) by 0.3 ml.
- In the case of functional disorders of ovaries – 2 ml 3-3.5 days before the desired term of insemination.
- In the absence of estrus repeated drug application is carried out on day 11 after the first injection.
- After 3-3.5 days regardless of signs of oestrus is carried double insemination.
Sows – 0.5-0.7 ml.
Mares – 1 ml. The most favorable time for mating occurs on 4-6 days after injection.
Female dogs – 0.2-0.3 ml.
Cats – 0.1 ml;
To terminate, the pregnancy is necessary 3-5 injections at intervals of 12 hours.
In the case of injection in females in the first third of pregnancy, there is a high probability of abortion.
All milk obtained from the first milking after the injection is directed only for the watering of animals.
Ampoules or bottles 2 ml, bottles 10 and 20 ml, packed in boxes.
In a dark place at a temperature from 5°C to 20°C .
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY!